What is this?
A/NES is a NES/Famicom 8-bit emulator for Classic Amigas. It was coded by Morgan Johansson (me) and
The emulator is entirely coded in 680x0 assembler and optimized for classic Amiga hardware.
* Full 6502 emulation
* Batterybackup support
* GUI :)
* Action Replay and Game Genie codesupport
* Famicom Disk System emulation (W.I.P)
* Two player support
* Support for XPK compressed files
* 100% 680x0 assembler. :)
A/NES requires ECS or AGA chipset, a 68020 CPU and a few megabytes of FastRAM. However, to get the best
experience, a 68040, or even better, a 68060 is recommended!
A CD32-joypad is also recommended for a better experience.
CGFX/P96 is also (partially) supported.
Old news concerning A/NES
A/NES PRO v1.19
A/NES PRO v1.18
A/NES PRO v1.17
A/NES PRO v1.16
A/NES PRO v1.15
A/NES PRO v1.14
A/NES PRO v1.13
A/NES PRO v1.12
A/NES PRO v1.11
A/NES PRO v1.10
A/NES PRO v1.00
A/NES v1.1 (2006-11-25)
A/NES v1.17b1 (2010-03-27)
A/NES CGFX v1.34
NES Disassembler v1.0b4 (MSDOS)
- A simple NES ROM playing music. Released in 1998, updated in 2011.
- NESA fileformat v3, used by A/NES v0.99. Format for logging NES audio to a file in realtime.
- NESA fileformat v2, used by A/NES v0.99